Ready to sign up? Apply to the Branching Program.
Individual courses at your convenience.
Students: Do you want to take a class that is not offered at your school? Do you have a scheduling conflict that prevents you from taking the class you want? Do you want to work ahead and earn credits toward graduation?
School administrators: Have you been forced to eliminate courses due to budget cuts? Do you have students who want to study advanced subjects, like Mandarin Chinese, but you don’t have the resources to offer a class? Are you running low on classroom space and looking for an alternative way to offer courses? Take a look at the other school districts and ESCs already using this program.
The VCS Branching program allows students to take individual online courses on their own schedule. There are more than 50 courses offered, with more being added all the time! Don’t see the course you want? Ask us, and it could be added. Students can stay enrolled in their traditional school and take single classes online with VCS. At a low rate per course, school districts can save a lot of money with VCS Branching! Click here to download a Branching flier (PDF).
- Individual online courses
- Taught by highly qualified teachers
- Open to students in grades K-12
- Open to all school districts
- Flexible schedule
- Courses available 24/7
- No purchasing of seat licenses
- Jr. High students can earn H.S. credit
- $349 per full-credit course
- $219 per half-credit course
- Use PayPal or request an invoice
- Students stay enrolled in home district